You are here because you are looking for an answer to the question, What Is On Page SEO And Off Page SEO? Not to worry you have come to the right place.
By the end of this post, you will get clarity on On Page SEO and Off Page SEO. Also, I will know the difference between the two.
First let us know or recap the basic things.
What Is SEO?
Wikipedia – Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
The best thing about Search engine optimization is it will drive potential and targeted free traffic to your site.
As you know very well traffic is the main source of any business, people spending a lot of money on paid traffic. However, there is a chance of losing money if paid traffic is not done in the right way.
But doing SEO in the right way you can drive quality traffic without spending a dime.
I am not using any paid traffic methods and I drive free organic traffic to my site by doing the SEO properly.
You can read more about the importance of SEO and benefits of SEO on my post The Importance Of Backlinks and Seo.
I need to mention the Credit and thanks goes to my trainer Jay Neill from him I learned all the below information.
Blog Post Checklist
Having a blog post checklist is very important.
While writing a post there are many possibilities we might forget some of the important SEO aspects. So it is advisable to have the checklist and make sure you followed everything on the list before publishing your blog post.
The blog post checklist contains…
- Choosing The Category
- Featured Image
- Meta Title And Meta Description
- Internal Links
- External Links
- Supporting Images
- Alt Description For Supporting Images
- Embed a Video
- Write a Call To Action
If you are interested to learn more about the bllog post checklist you can read my Best Blog Post Checklist For You To Rank Your Post.
What Is On Page SEO And Off Page SEO?
On Page SEO and Off page SEO are two different things. Let us see the On On Page SEO and Off page SEO factors.
On Page SEO
On Page SEO are the optimization actions done on your website – Jay Neill
- Proper Keyword Research is the key. Go for the long tail keywords which has low competition but have high search volume.
- Have your keyword in the Post Title.
- Place your keyword in the Meta Title.
- Place your keyword in the Meta description.
- At least have one internal link within the post.
- Have one external link to an authority source within the post. For example… Wikipedia.
- Alt tags within Images with relevant keywords.
- If you are writing a review post have the rich snippets (Stars or rating).
- Engagement plays a vital role so ask readers to comment on your blog post.
- Your site need to be mobile friendly.
- Your site speed plays an important role in your rankings and SEO.
- Get the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certification. To know more about SSL you can read my post SSL – HTTP to HTTPS.
You can read about the importance of keyword and the FREE KEYWORD RESEARCH I use on my post Importance Of Keyword and Free Keyword Tool.
Off Page SEO
Off page SEO factors include the below activities…
- Social Sharing – You can share your post with social media platforms like… Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, etc.
- YouTube – If you have a YouTube Channel you can place links to your blog post on the description or you can create a video related to your post. Place your video on your blog post and place the link to your blog post on your video description.
- Don’t chase the backlinks or try blackhat methods. Just write quality content that will take care of everything for you related to backlinks. You can get detailed information about backlinks on my post The Importance Of Backlinks and Seo.
- After publishing your blog post do URL Inspection in Google Search Console. Previously it is called Fetch As Google.
- Also, submit your URL to Bing Webmaster Tools
- Display your URL on your car window, T-shirt, Email signature, Visiting Card, etc.
I hope you got some helpful insights from this post.
Thanks for reading my post!
If you are interested to learn about making money online from scratch I can help you.
“The Great End Of Life Is Not Knowledge But Action” – Thomas Henry Huxley
Action is what unites every great success and action is what produces results. Take Action!
What I Recommend?
If you are interested in building your long-lasting and passive income generating online business I can help you.
“If You Don’t Build Your Dream Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs.” Tony Gaskins
Now the ball is in your court my friend, You’re at the point of decision. You can either continue down the path of least resistance, the path you have already been traveling, or you can choose the road less traveled.
The path of least resistance will probably result in you getting the same outcomes you’ve always received.
But if you want something different to happen, if you want to change the direction of your Finances and be your own boss you’re going to have to do something different.
Make a new choice, and pursue your new outcome. This Method is the secret behind quitting my day job and becoming a full-time blogger.
Based on my experience in order to earn money online, the basic thing you need to have is a website (Your Own Website) and one of the best ways to earn money online is by doing Affiliate marketing.
I have revealed in more detail about the method which helped me to become a full-time Affiliate Marketer and how YOU too can do it in my FREE Guide.
I want to share what I found so you can build the online business of your dreams too!
“Affiliate Marketing has made Businesses Millions & Ordinary People Millionaires.” – Bo Bennett
If you are interested in learning Affiliate Marketing…
Need help with anything I discussed here on What Is On Page SEO And Off Page SEO?
Not to worry I am here to help you, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or leave your comment here and I will be happy to help you.