You are here because you are looking for an answer to the question, What Is On-Page SEO And Off-Page SEO? Not to worry you have come to the right place.
By the end of this post, you will get clarity on On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO. Also, you will know the difference between the two.
This is an affiliate contributed post. That means that Paul did not write the entire post.
First, let us know or recap the basic things.
What Is SEO?
Wikipedia – Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
The best thing about Search engine optimization is it will drive potential and targeted free traffic to your site.
As you know very well traffic is the main source of any business, people spending a lot of money on paid traffic. However, there is a chance of losing money if paid traffic is not done in the right way.
But doing SEO in the right way you can drive quality traffic without spending a dime.
I am not using any paid traffic methods and I drive free organic traffic to my site by doing the SEO properly.
You can read more about the importance of SEO and the benefits of SEO on my post The Importance Of Backlinks and SEO.
I need to mention the Credit and thanks goes to my trainer Jay Neill from him I learned all the below information.
Blog Post Checklist
Having a blog post checklist is very important.
While writing a post there are many possibilities that we might forget some of the important SEO aspects. So it is advisable to have the checklist and make sure you followed everything on the list before publishing your blog post.
The blog post checklist contains…
- Choosing The Category
- Featured Image
- Meta Title And Meta Description
- Internal Links
- External Links
- Supporting Images
- Alt Description For Supporting Images
- Embed a Video
- Write a Call To Action
If you are interested to learn more about the blog post checklist you can read my Best Blog Post Checklist For You To Rank Your Post.
What Is On-Page SEO And Off-Page SEO?
On-Page SEO and Off-page SEO are two different things. Let us see the On-Page SEO and Off-page SEO factors.
On-Page SEO is the optimization actions done on your website – Jay Neill
- Proper Keyword Research is the key. Go for the long-tail keywords which have low competition but have high search volume.
- Have your keyword in the Post Title.
- Place your keyword in the Meta Title.
- Place your keyword in the Meta description.
- At least have one internal link within the post.
- Have one external link to an authoritative source within the post. For example… Wikipedia.
- Alt tags within Images with relevant keywords.
- If you are writing a review post have the rich snippets (Stars or rating).
- Engagement plays a vital role so ask readers to comment on your blog post.
- Your site needs to be mobile-friendly.
- Your site speed plays an important role in your rankings and SEO.
- Get the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certification. To know more about SSL you can read my post SSL – https to https.
- Improve your CTR (Click Through Rate). There are many helpful SEO tips on improving your CTR, for example, incorporating more images into your posts.
- Use short and descriptive URLs.
- Pay attention to topical relevance to make things easier for search engine rankings.
You can read about the importance of keyword and the FREE KEYWORD RESEARCH I use on my post Importance Of Keyword and Free Keyword Tool.
Off-page SEO factors include the below activities…
- Social Sharing – You can share your post with social media platforms like… Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, etc.
- YouTube – If you have a YouTube Channel you can place links to your blog post on the description or you can create a video related to your post. Place your video on your blog post and place the link to your blog post on your video description.
- Don’t chase the backlinks or try blackhat methods. Just write quality content that will take care of everything for you related to backlinks. You can get detailed information about backlinks on my post The Importance Of Backlinks and Seo.
- After publishing your blog post do URL Inspection in Google Search Console. Previously it is called Fetch As Google.
- Also, submit your URL to Bing Webmaster Tools
- Display your URL on your car window, T-shirt, Email signature, Visiting Card, etc.
I hope you got some helpful insights from this post.
Thanks for reading my post!
If you are interested to learn about making money online from scratch I can help you.
“The Great End Of Life Is Not Knowledge But Action” – Thomas Henry Huxley
Action is what unites every great success and action is what produces results. Take Action!
Often people ask me is it really possible to earn $100+ in a single day. The answer is YES! My Highest Per Day Earning is $175 In Affiliate Marketing. See the proofs below.
Looking for the latest one?
Back To Back Earnings Within A Few Hours…
Within a few hours another payout…
What about recurring income every month?
How I Make Money Online?
“Success Is A Learnable Skill. You Can Learn To Succeed At Anything.” — T. Harv Eker
“Affiliate Marketing Has Made Businesses Millions & Ordinary People Millionaires.” – Bo Bennett
Are You Interested To Find Out How I Turned From An Employee To An Entrepreneur?