Welcome to my “Reputation Takeover” Review!
“Attention, Are You Looking For More Information On Reputation Takeover? You Are In The Right Place!”
Reviews plays a vital role in determining the reputation of any company. Nowadays, before buying any product or services people check on their reviews.
Based on the reviews people make their purchase decision. It’s all about how many positive reviews the product or the service have, determines the reputation and credibility of the company.
I do appreciate your time for reading this review post to find more information on Reputation Takeover. You will get in-depth and detailed information about Reputation Takeover.
Reputation Takeover Review Summary
Product Name: Reputation Takeover
Creators: A Team of 3 People – Neil Macpherson, Robert Dickson and Valerie Duvall.
Launch Date: 18th March 2019
Product Type: Rescue clients from the depths for bad online reputation.
Price: $47 + Upsells
Best for: People with experience on reputation management and interested in consulting local business to improve their online reputation.
Summary: This product is all about helping clients in improving their business ratings.
Is Reputation Takeover Legit Or Scam? Legit
Every business love to have positive reviews and negative reviews affect any business and spoil their credibility. So it is a must for every business to focus on their reputation.
Reputation Takeover comes with the promise to fix these negative reviews and help you in improving your reputation.
Anyone can build an online business from home by using my FREE make money online Guide, because it shows you how to turn your Interest into Income.
One Important Thing I Noticed On The Review Posts
For example, at the moment you are checking my review post to find more information on Reputation Takeover and people do the same.
The sad part is since people base their purchase decision based on the review posts there are many biased reviews as well.
Some people are writing review posts for every possible products to promote them and to earn affiliate commissions. If you notice they will always give their verdict as “Highly Recommended” in all their reviews and provide their affiliate link to purchase the product.
I just like to inform you in no way I am associated with this product, I am not an Affiliate to Reputation Takeover and I am not going to sell Reputation Takeover to you.
You can rest assure that, this is an honest and unbiased review post.
Reputation Takeover Sales Page Claims
Below are the claims made on the Reputation Takeover sales page…
- Discover Our Proven System that Increases Positive Reviews, Improves Reputation and Increases Revenue for ANY Business While Easily Charging Recurring Monthly Fees…
- It’s Easy to Keep Clients Paying Recurring Fees Month After Month When you Can Drive Real Reviews, Traffic and Sales that Turn into a Positive ROI Consistently…
- Clients are going to be dying to have you help them and happy to pay whatever you ask.
- The best part is it’s easy to setup and deliver results fast!
- There is little to no selling involved
- Proven System Drives Positive Reviews, Improves Rankings and Overall Reputation for ANY Business FAST…
- With our system in your hands you’ll have the power to fix this problem for any business quickly and become the hero they look to for every other marketing service they need!
I have reviewed 90+ make money online products and very few provide value in their training, Reputation Takeover is one among them.
Also, I am happy to see their is no too much hype or unrealistic claims on their sales page.
Before we dive into the review I would like to introduce you to my FREE GUIDE “A Beginners Guide To Making Money Online – Be Your Own Boss!“. Anyone can build an online business from home by using my FREE make money online Guide, because it shows you how to turn your Passion into Profits.
What is Reputation Takeover?
Normally many product sales pages contains no detailed information on the product, they will keep it as a secret. Without knowing what we gonna learn from the product we need to buy the product.
With Reputation Takeover they have given clear picture on what the product is all about and what you will learn from the product, I am impressed with that.
Below are the details on what is Reputation Takeover from their sales page…
- Reputation Takeover is Our Brand New Training Course that Shows You How to Drive Positive Reviews, Increase Maps Rankings & Online Reputation for ANY Business.
- Discover the Proven System for Increasing Local Business Reviews and Improving Online Reputation While Banking Easy Recurring Income! Plus use our bonus software to find and contact the perfect leads!
To make it simple…
Reputation Takeover is all about improving the reputation and credibility of the business which have poor ratings and negative reviews.
About The Creators
Neil Macpherson, Robert Dickson and Valerie Duvall are internet marketers and product creators.
Robert has been running an online marketing agency for nearly a decade that specializes in design, development and lead generation for local businesses.
Other Products Of Neil Macpherson, Robert Dickson and Valerie Duvall
To name a few products of Neil Macpherson, Robert Dickson and Valerie Duvall…
Contractor Takeover, Real Estate Revolution and WP Review Machine.
I have reviewed one of their product called Contractor Takeover you can read my review of Contractor Takeover Here.
A Look Inside Reputation Takeover
They provide video training as well as PDF’s. Below you can find what you will learn from the member’s area of Reputation Takeover…
Main Video Training
- Why Reputation management? (Part – 1)
- Why Reputation management? (Part – 2)
- Why Reputation management? (Part – 3)
- What Makes a Business an Ideal
- Speaking To Potential Clients
- Using the Repleads Software To
- The Proposal
- The Low Pressure Close
- The Most Important Review – 1
- The Most Important Review – 2
- The Most Important Review – 3
- The Most Important Review – 4
- Industry Specific Sites
- Getting Reviews: Using Their Email
- Getting Reviews: Offering an
- Getting Reviews: The “Checkout”
- Getting Reviews: Encouraging the
- Getting Reviews: Following Up via
- Google My Business Bonus Training – 1
- Google My Business Bonus Training – 2
- Google My Business Bonus Training – 3
Massive Advantage Bonuses
Local Review Machine
Follow Up Machine
I hope the above details will give you helpful insights on the training you will get from Reputation Takeover.
How Reputation Takeover Works?
In their sales page they are claiming all you need to do is follow the below 3 steps…
- Step #1 – Find the Perfect Prospects
- Step #2 – Point Out Bad Reviews
- Step #3 – Contact & Close w/o Selling
Simply point out the problem and offer to fix it, that’s all you have to do and there is very little selling involved.
I will try to give you some detailed information on how Reputation Takeover works…
Using RepLeads software you can find the details of the companies with rating and number of reviews. Contact the businesses with rating less than 4 out of 5.
The software provides the details of the negative review comments. You can forward those negative reviews to the client via email from the dashboard itself with the solution you can give to fix these negative reviews.
Front End Product Reputation Takeover – $47.00
- Upsell 1 – Reputation Takeover Upgrade – $37.00
- Upsell 2 – Local Review Machine Monthly Plan (Recurring Product) – $49.99 Per Month
- Upsell 3 – Rep Followup – $37.00
- Upsell 4 – Reputation Takeover Masterclass – $197.00
- Upsell 5 – Local Review Machine (Recurring Product) – $97.00 Per Year
The total upsells cost you more than $400.
Pro’s and Con’s
→ Helpful Training.
→ Internet Marketers with experience can benefit.
→ No Hype or Unrealistic claims.
→ No Money Back Guarantee.
→ Not everyone can do this, Newbies will find it difficult.
→ Buying this course is no guarantee of success, or of any results at all (This is mentioned in the bottom of their sales page, however in my point of view it depends on the effort and time we invest in).
Who’s Reputation Takeover For?
People with experience on reputation management and interested in consulting local business to improve their online reputation.
Is Reputation Takeover A Scam?
No, Reputation Takeover is not a scam. They do provide helpful training and every business will be interested in building their reputation and credibility.
If you do it in the right way with prior experience you will make money with Reputation Takeover.
My concerns are…
- You need to chase the clients.
- Sending emails without prior permission might give you the image of a scammer.
- I do get emails suggesting and advising that they can help me on improving my website. I believe you will also get those email and may I ask do you respond to those emails?
I am happy to see Reputation Takeover doesn’t sound like a get-rich-quick scheme.
What I Recommend?
I prefer making money online by having a website and doing Affiliate Marketing.
I do it in a way in which you don’t need to chase the customers but the customers find me as you found my review post.
I have revealed in more detail about the method which helped me to become a full-time Affiliate Marketer and how YOU too can do it in my FREE Guide.
I want to share what I found so you can build the online business of your dreams too!
“Affiliate Marketing has made Businesses Millions & Ordinary People Millionaires.” – Bo Bennett
If you are interested in learning Affiliate Marketing…
Need help with anything I discussed here on Reputation Takeover Review – [Is It Possible To Earn Recurring Fees Month After Month?]
Not to worry I am here to help you, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comment here and I will be happy to help you.