Welcome To My Review Is Univera A Scam?!
Does Univera bring the best of nature to humankind? Is Univera a great business opportunity? Or Is Univera A Scam? In this detailed review, you will find out answers to these questions. For sure this review will provide a lot of information about Univera and will save your time and effort.
I am really amazed when I came to know that Univera is in the market for 20+ years, it’s quite an achievement! In this review, I will discuss the Pros and Cons of Univera and answer the question Is Univera A Scam?
There are a lot of MLM companies available in the Health and Wellness Niche. It is really a challenging task to find genuine ones.
Once upon a time, there won’t be any advertisements about the MLM products now things changed the MLM companies started to advertise on tv. Also, people are promoting their MLM products on social media platforms. Thus making their products popular.
So many people are interested to know about the products and the business opportunity they offer.
If you are struggling to decide whether to join Univera or not this review will help you in your decision-making.
If You Don’t Want To Waste Your Time On Scams And Products That Under-Delivers With Low-Quality, See My #1 Recommended Way Of Making Money Online
Univera Review Summary
Product Name: Univera
Creators: Yunho Lee (Founder). Bill Lee and Ralph Bietz take care of the company.
Launch Date: 1998
Product Type: MLM Company In Health, And Wellness Niche
Best For: Experienced Internet Marketers.
Price: $50 to $799 (Minimum 40 Personal Volume that will cost you $60-$80 & $20 Annual Renewal fee)
Summary: Univera is an MLM company in the Health and Wellness niche. They are in the business for 20+ years which is a good sign and most of their products come with the combination of Aloe Vera.
Is Univera Legit Or Scam? Legit
Do I Recommend Univera? No
Are You Serious About Making Money Online?
Turn Your Interest Into Income And Passion Into Profits!
One Important Thing I Noticed On Some Review Posts
Doing your research is the best way to find legit and genuine programs and stay away from scams. I appreciate you for taking the time to find out more information on Univera.
There are biased reviews and unbiased reviews online. Some people write positive reviews just to promote the product. So you need to be careful while making your decision based on the reviews you read.
I’d like to inform you that I am in no way associated with Univera and I am not trying to sell Univera products to you.
STEP BY STEP MAKE MONEY ONLINE EMAIL COURSE – FREE TRAINING
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
Below you can find some frequently asked questions for your quick reference…
What Is Univera All About?
- Univera is an MLM company in the Health and Wellness niche. They are in the business for 20+ years which is a good sign and most of their products come with the combination of Aloe Vera.
How Much Univera Cost?
- $50 to $799 (Minimum 40 Personal Volume that will cost you $60-$80 & $20 Annual Renewal fee)
Is Univera A Scam?
- No, Univera is not a scam.
Is It Possible To Make Money By Joining Univera?
- Yes, if you are an experienced network marketer and if you love to sell health and wellness products.
Is Univera A Pyramid Scheme?
- No, Univera is not a pyramid scheme.
Is Univera Accredited By BBB?
- No, Univera is not accredited by BBB and they have an A+ rating.
Are Univera Products Approved By Food And Drug Administration?
- No, Univera products not approved by the FDA.
Are You Recommending Univera?
What’s Your Top Recommendation To Make Money Online?
- You can read my top recommendation below.
If You Are Tired Of Scams & Products That Under-Delivers. My Free Guide Will Be A Greater Help. I Know This Because The Same Process Helped Me To Become My Own Boss.
Univera Mission Statement
Below you can find some promising statements from Univera.
- To Bring the Best of Nature to Humankind
- LIVE YOUNG with Univera’s Life-Changing Products
- Move Effortlessly! Play Fearlessly! Feel Phenomenal!
- Achieve your future plans with a lucrative, well-balanced Univera Business!
- Decide to change your life with Univera Products today!
Let’s see if Univera can help in maximizing us.
What Is Univera?
Univera is a multi-level marketing company in the health and wellness niche. They are launched in the market in 1998. 20+ years in the market tells you a good story.
It is not possible to survive for 20 years if they are doing anything wrong. They have their own team of scientists working on cell renewal.
What Are The Products Offered By Univera?
Univera offers products on the below categories…
- Bone & Joint Care
- Digestive Health
- Energy & Mental Clarity
- For Him and Her
- Heart Health
- Immune Health
- Optimal Health
- Personal Care
- Weight Management
Some of the products of Univera…
- 206 Complete – Supports Bone Density, Strength and Flexibility – $53.74
- Active Male – High-Performance Support – $40.84
- Aloe Gold – Good Health Begins with Healthy Digestion- $39.76
- Aloe Protect – Supports Healthy Liver Function – $34.39
- Aloe Select – Private Reserve. Enhanced Bioactive Power for Immune and Digestive Health – $39.76
- Aloe Select Mango – Private Reserve. Enhanced Bioactive Power for Immune and Digestive Health – $39.76
- Aloe Select Mango Packets – Private Reserve. Enhanced Bioactive Power for Immune and Digestive Health – $46.21
- Aloe Select Packets – Private Reserve. Enhanced Bioactive Power for Immune and Digestive Health – $46.21
- AloeDophilus – Eat Well. Digest Better – $37.61
- Anti-Stress – Say Goodbye to Stress… Naturally! – $40.84
- EnzyDigest – Digestive Support – $37.61
- Essentials – All-in-one Superfood – $45.14
- Essentials MINIs – All-in-one Superfood – $87.06
- Essentials MINIs, Save 20% – Available until April 30, 2020, or while supplies last. All sales final. Earliest expiration: 7/31/2020 – $69.65
- Essentials, Save 20% – Available until April 30, 2020, or while supplies last. All sales final. Earliest expiration: 7/31/2020 – $36.11
- Femme Vitale – Optimal Hormonal Balance – $49.44
- Florasterol – Effective Cholesterol Management – $87.06
To have look at all the products they offer you can Click HERE
Are Univera Products Worth Their Price?
This is a common problem with many of the MLM companies their products are quite expensive. It’s the same case with Univera their products are very expensive and we can find similar products with cheaper rates on Amazon.
Does Univera Product Works?
It depends on individual usage. I don’t see many positive reviews in my research and also only a few negative reviews as well.
They claim that… Their products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What Is The Minimum Payout With Univera?
You need to earn more than $25 in commissions.
Univera Compensation Plan
I always find the MLM compensation plans very complicated. There are many ways to earn money with the MLM business model. However, the people who are on the top of the ladder only qualify for all the bonuses.
Univera is no different and they have many ways to earn money with them. Below are the different types of commissions you can generate with Univera.
- Retail Commission – You sell products to customers and earn the difference between the wholesale and retail price.
- Unilevel Pay – You can earn up to 15% on the purchases of the people you personally enroll, 10% on the purchases of Associates and Customers they enroll. They pay you 4 levels deep
- Generation Pay – They pay you 6 generations deep.
- Bonus Programs and Incentives
- Exclusive Events – Univera invites you to join in exclusive activities and receive special perks at Corporate events.
- Blue Diamond Bonus – You get a share of 2% of the Univera bonus pool.
The below image will explain the number of levels paid per rank, and the percentage for each rank and level paid by Univera.
For more information, you can read their 17 page PDF HERE
Below is the video that explains their compensation plan…
Univera mainly has the below 10 rankings…
- Senior Associate
- Blue Diamond
Who Is Univera For?
Experienced network marketers. Who can recruit new members consistently, market Univera products and train members how to do the same
How Can I Make Money With Univera?
You can make money in two ways…
1. By selling their products
2. By recruiting Independent Associates and by building your team.
Is Univera A Member Of Direct Selling Association?
Yes, they are a member of the direct selling association.
Is Univera Accredited By Better Business Bureau?
No, Univera is not accredited by BBB and they have an A+ rating.
Are Univera Products Approved By Food And Drug Administration?
No, Univera products are not approved by the FDA. Read their statement below…
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Univera Lawsuits And Complaints
Yes, there are some complaints on BBB. You Can check it out HERE.
I have also read an article with the title “Univera parent faces lawsuits after cyber-attack”. You can read the full article HERE.
The Google Trending or the interest in Univera is going down. You can see it HERE.
Pro’s and Con’s
→ In The Market For 20+ Years
→ Wide Range Of Products
→ Low Income Potential
→ Success Rate Is Very Low With The MLM Business Model
→ Their Products Are Quite Expensive
→ To Make More Money You Need To Recruit More People
→ You Need To Buy Their Products And Maintain PV Every Month
Is Univera A Pyramid Scheme?
No, Univera is not a pyramid scheme and they do have products and services.
Is Univera A Scam?
No, Univera is not a scam. They have a wide range of products and services. However, I don’t recommend Univera for the below reasons.
Reason 1 – Income Disclosure Statement
I always prefer to look at the income disclosure statement because it will give us an idea about the income earned by the associates. The income disclosure statement is one of the main checklists people check before making their decision.
I am not impressed with the income disclosure statement of Univera. Like many MLM’s a lot of people are not earning enough money.
The below image will give you a clear idea of what I am talking about.
88% of people make less than $330 per month. In that, 78% of people make less than $60 per month. Yes, you read it correctly, just less than $60 per month.
Their income disclosure statement clearly states the earning potential is very low with Univera.
As I mentioned before only very few people make good money with Univera. That’s the reason I often say the success rate is very low with the MLM business model. Newbies and people on the bottom of the ladder lose their money.
Not only with Univera with the companies that are using the MLM business model the success rate is very low.
For more information, you can read my post “Network Marketing vs Affiliate Marketing – Pros And Cons“.
I am not against the MLM business model and I am not saying you can’t earn money with MLM. All I am trying to say is the success rate with MLM is very less and many people fail with MLM business.
Among the 26% of people who made money nearly 14% made less than $420 a month (less than $5000 per year). So you can see a very less number of people make money via the MLM business model.
Often they are the people who joined when the company started and who have a big team under them and they are on the top of the ladder.
Reason 2 – It’s Going To Be A Struggle To Sell Univera Products
As I mentioned earlier Univera products are quite expensive and you can find similar products at a cheaper rate. Based on my experience, I noticed with many MLM’s their products are quite expensive.
So it is not going to be an easy task to sell Univera products. Also, you need to maintain a minimum of 40 Personal Volume that will cost you $60-$80 every month.
Reason 3 – To Make More Money You Need To Recruit More People
You need to recruit more people in order to earn more money. Also, after a particular stage, you need to depend on your team’s effort in order to earn more money and rankings.
Often, people promote their MLM business to their friends and families. Selling expensive products and pressurizing them to join your team affects personal relationships.
Thanks for reading my review post!
If you are interested to learn about Affiliate Marketing from scratch, I can help you.
- No need to go out looking for prospects
- No need to bother your friends and family members
- No need to talk to people
- No face to face selling
- No upline pressure
- No need to achieve your targets to qualify for the commissions
- No need to make a big investment
- No need to buy the products
- No need to attend meetings and bring people to the meetings
- No need to arrange for a home party to generate or sell your products
In my opinion, it is best to invest your time, effort, and money in building your Affiliate Marketing business. As I mentioned, the good news is you can start with a small investment.
“The Great End Of Life Is Not Knowledge But Action” – Thomas Henry Huxley
Action is what unites every great success and action is what produces results. Take Action!
Often people ask me is it really possible to earn $100+ in a single day. The answer is YES! My Highest Per Day Earning is $175 In Affiliate Marketing. See the proofs below.
Looking for the latest one?
Back To Back Earnings Within A Few Hours…
Within a few hours another payout…
What about recurring income every month?
How I Make Money Online?
“Affiliate Marketing Has Made Businesses Millions & Ordinary People Millionaires.” – Bo Bennett
Are You Interested To Find Out How I Turned From An Employee To An Entrepreneur?