The classic guide to intelligent reading.
I am just giving you insights on what you will read from this book.
The Dimensions of Reading
1. The Activity and Art of Reading
2. The Levels of Reading
3. The First Level of Reading: Elementary Reading
4. The Second Level of Reading: Inspectional Reading
5. How to Be a Demanding Reader
The Third Level of Reading: Analytical Reading
6. Pigeonholing a Book
7. X-raying a Book
8. Coming to Terms with an Author
9. Determining an Author’s Message
10. Criticizing a Book Fairly
11. Agreeing or Disagreeing with an Author
12. Aids to Reading
Approaches to Different Kinds of Reading Matter
13. How to Read Practical Books
14. How to Read Imaginative Literature
15. Suggestions for Reading Stories, Plays, and Poems
16. How to Read History
17. How to Read Science and Mathematics
18. How to Read Philosophy
19. How to Read Social Science
The Ultimate Goals of Reading
20. The Fourth Level of Reading: Syntopical Reading
21. Reading and the Growth of the Mind
By just reading what you are going to learn from this book itself you can see the potential and the value you are going to get from this book. How To Read A Book (Review & Summary) reading is a must-read. Buy It, Read It And Implement What You Learned.
I hope you got some helpful insights. Implement what you learned from this post. All the very best!
Often people ask me is it really possible to earn $100+ in a single day. The answer is YES! My Highest Per Day Earning is $175 In Affiliate Marketing. See the proofs below.
Looking for the latest one?
Back To Back Earnings Within A Few Hours…
Within a few hours another payout…
What about recurring income every month?
How I Make Money Online?
“Success Is A Learnable Skill. You Can Learn To Succeed At Anything.” — T. Harv Eker
“Affiliate Marketing Has Made Businesses Millions & Ordinary People Millionaires.” – Bo Bennett
Are You Interested To Find Out How I Turned From An Employee To An Entrepreneur?