I love to read books and the next book I am going to review is Cashvertising by Drew Eric Whitman.
I just want to share the details on the insights you gonna get by reading this book.
CHAPTER 1: WHAT PEOPLE REALLY WANT
- The Life-Force 8
- The Nine Learned (Secondary) Human Wants
CHAPTER 2: HOW TO GET INSIDE THEIR HEADS: THE 17 FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLES OF CONSUMER PSYCHOLOGY
1. The Fear Factor—Selling the Scare
2. Ego Morphing—Instant Identification
3. Transfer—Credibility by Osmosis
4. The Bandwagon Effect—Give Them Something to Jump On
5. The Means-End Chain—The Critical Core
6. The Transtheoretical Model—Persuasion Step by Step
7. The Inoculation Theory—Make Them Prefer You for Life
8. Belief Re-ranking—Change Their Reality
9. The Elaboration Likelihood Model—Adjust Their Attitude
10. The 6 Weapons of Influence—Shortcuts to Persuasion
11. Message Organization—Attaining Critical Clarity
12. Examples vs. Statistics—And the Winner Is…
13. Message Sideness—Dual-Role Persuasion
14. Repetition and Redundancy—The Familiarity Factor
15. Rhetorical Questions—Interesting, Aren’t They?
16. Evidence—Quick! Sell Me the Facts!
17. Heuristics—Serving Billions of Lazy Brains Daily
CHAPTER 3: AD-AGENCY SECRETS: 41 PROVEN TECHNIQUES FOR SELLING ANYTHING TO ANYONE
1. The Psychology of Simplicity
2. Bombard Your Readers With Benefits
3. Put Your Biggest Benefit in Your Headline
4. Crank up the Scarcity
5. 22 Psychologically Potent Headline Starters
6. 12 Ways to Lure Readers Into Your Copy
7. 360 Degrees of Attention-Getting Power
8. The Reverse-Type Pitfall
9. Crush Your Competition With Extreme Specificity
10. The Famous Ogilvy Principle
11. The Psychology of Typefaces
12. Insist on the Pro-Design Difference
13. The Power of Questions
14. The “Granny Rule” of Direct Mail
15. The Psychology of “Social Proof ”
16. The Guillotine Principle
17. PVAs–The Easy Way to Boost the Power of Your Copy
18. Directing Mental Movies
19. Battling Human Inertia
20. Establish Your Unique Selling Proposition
21. Buy Your Own Island
22. Authority Positioning
23. A Sales Letter in Survey’s Clothing
24. Power Your Ads With Pictures
25. Grab ’Em With Grabbers
26. Long Copy vs. Short
27. Offer Testing
28. Survey Power
29. Editorial Energizers
30. The Coupon Persuader
31. 7 Online Response Boosters
32. Multi-page Your Way to Success
33. Guarantees that Guarantee Higher Response
34. The Psychology of Size
35. The Psychology of Page and Section Positioning
36. The Fantastic Four
37. Consumer Color Preferences and How Color Affects
38. The Psychology of Pricing
39. The Psychology of Color
40. Wrap Your Ads in White
41. Give Yourself a “Cleverectomy”
CHAPTER 4: HOT LISTS: 101 EASY WAYS TO BOOST YOUR AD RESPONSE
- 22 Response Superchargers
- 9 Ways to Convey Value
- 13 Ways to Make Buying Easy
- 11 Ways to Boost Coupon Returns
- 46-Point “Killer Ad” Checklist
By just reading what you are going to learn from this book itself you can see the potential and the value you are going to get from this book. Cashvertising is a must-read. Buy It, Read It And Implement What You Learned.
I hope you got some helpful insights. Implement what you learned from this post. All the very best!
Often people ask me is it really possible to earn $100+ in a single day. The answer is YES! My Highest Per Day Earning is $175 In Affiliate Marketing. See the proofs below.
Looking for the latest one?
Back To Back Earnings Within A Few Hours…
Within a few hours another payout…
What about recurring income every month?
How I Make Money Online?
“Success Is A Learnable Skill. You Can Learn To Succeed At Anything.” — T. Harv Eker
“Affiliate Marketing Has Made Businesses Millions & Ordinary People Millionaires.” – Bo Bennett
Are You Interested To Find Out How I Turned From An Employee To An Entrepreneur?